Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Spiral Into Insanity

I have been expecting something like this to happen ever since I began my five-year-long sojourn in medical school. To have the first drops of insanity irrevocably taint my soul as the silently malicious spread of irrationality threads its way into the very core of my mind. What I was not expecting, however, was the long delay in any outward manifestation of this metaphorical “cancer” in this transient shell we call the human body, a mortal cage for the immortal soul. But I have finally witnessed the alteration of my perceptions of right and wrong by utterly illogical thoughts, a stream of caustic impulses burning away my unconscious cognitive processes which finally cloister in a fetid pool with the remnants of fallen principles in the darker recesses of my mind. The darker recesses of my mind, which I would rather pretend did not exist, but an alternate dimension of thoughts that I acknowledge freely and stumble into occasionally. What other explanation could there be for my dream this afternoon of using human intestines as a skipping rope while playing with two Ewoks? Perhaps I should lay off on the afternoon siestas. Or not eat any croissants before taking a nap. Or stop thinking longingly of kuey teow kia during Gastrointestinal Dissection Practicals.

P.S. – You did not read any of this. Really.

P.P.S. – Updates (a proper entry, not the psychotic babbling that I try to pass off as an entry today) will be delayed as I am trying to get up to speed on yet another SSC.

P.P.P.S. – I am still thinking longingly of kuey teow kia.

3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM , Blogger senaiboy said...

not eat croissants? croissants rox! i LOVE croissants! haha

anyway can u translate this post into English? me no understand .. =P

 
At 10:54 PM , Blogger yong chen said...

Yup, I totally agree! Absolutely delicious, but maybe it isn't a good idea to eat them before any naps... Hahaha!

As for translating this post, isn't it already in English?

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Jeremy Nunis said...

Yea.. Siaw means.. Malaysian simple English.. I can't understand either

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home